Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goals

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
1) I need to be able to masturbate effectively. I realize that to do this I must practice everyday. Perhaps I should keep TK updated on my progress in this area. I need to be able to masturbate myself to orgasm. This could prove difficult. As it is, I have difficulties even making myself wet. A psychological issue which I must address and soon.

2) I need to be able to perform cunnilingus effectively. I will (thankfully) not have the opportunity to practice this on an actual vagina, but if anyone has any advice or ideas on what to practice on/how to do it right I would appreciate it. Chances are I'll just speak with the girl privately and see if I can convince her (with money if necessary) to fake it for my benefit. I'm sure it would help if I was at all interested in pussy, but I know I can do it anyways if I have enough practice. Maybe I'll find out that I like pussy after all. Doubt it.

Sunday morning: No luck, had trouble maintaining even the lightest wetness. I attributed this to the fact that I was still a little raw and sore from the night before; could being dehydrated also have been a factor? Even though I wanted sex and he was right next to me (I could smell his scent and I wanted him) I still had trouble. But when we had sex an hour later I certainly got wet enough. A little sore still now, even 10 hours later. I must be a delicate flower. Unblemished petal of innocence, no? I will practice more tomorrow morning before work. I work later, so time will not be an issue.

Monday morning. An effort in futility. I was actually pretty wet when I started, but gradually lost that as I was playing with myself. I must clip my fingernails and try going in deep next. It didn't help that I was under the covers but my cat decided it was a great time to sleep on my crotch.