God Hates fags. The Supreme Court Agrees

Cory

Banned
I drew a comic on Westboro for Shiot crock just goes to show how messed up the supreme court is. It doesn't even side with the dead solider who defended their ass for this country.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's ridiculous. Who are these fucking justices anyway? I mean I get the absolute "Freedom Of Speech" thing, but I figure, those idiots had to spend something to defend themselves, and in the process try to justify their actions, something the Supreme Court distanced themselves from.

So if it's a pyrrhic victory, I guess that's better than nothing.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Like it or not (and I think Phelps and Westboro are a bunch of douchebags that will have karma bite them in the ass, hard), the SCOTUS made the right ruling.

Y'all are free to protest the funeral of a hard-lined, conservative, God-Fearing, fag-hating (etc) soldier now!

Yub

Anachrophobic
He'll say God used the evil Surpeme Court to uphold and protect his "holy church". What a giant douchebag.

jack

Like I said, I understand and agree with the absolute authority of true free speech.

But still, wtf ever happened to common decency?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Pa Phelps got disbarred for calling some girl a slut in a court document and this is his insane way of taking it out on the entire country.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Some day one of the Phelps will die and the rest of the world can go stand out on the street and shout "Thank you, God!"

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
What I don't get is how little people seem to understand that free speech is a two-way street. What's stopping the family & friends of the soldiers whose funerals Rev. Phelps is ruining from tracking down every public appearance he and his ilk make (does he perform sermons?) going to them and blasting Erasure over boomboxes every time they open their mouths?

jack

What I don't get is how little people seem to understand that free speech is a two-way street. What's stopping the family & friends of the soldiers whose funerals Rev. Phelps is ruining from tracking down every public appearance he and his ilk make (does he perform sermons?) going to them and blasting Erasure over boomboxes every time they open their mouths?

Absolutely nothing. What a great idea.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
[YOUTUBE]vstma42lHEk[/YOUTUBE]

Personally, I think that this would be more appropriate music to play. Fits Phelps' words better.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Actually, I associate with a rather large group of diverse individuals that protest every appearance of the Phelps crew in the DFW area. We far outnumber them and are much louder than they are. There are rules that have to be followed - by us, by them. They are careful not to break any laws. So are we. The thing is they don't care what anyone else thinks. They like us coming out and seeing their signs. That is their purpose. All we do is show the people at the place the Phelps crew is displaying their hate that no one here agrees with the Phelps crew. And, we enjoy making a spectacle of ourselves.