God , The Holy Spirit and Jesus Agree: Pokemon is the best

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
ok, im upset. some demon posted a picture of Pikachu with an axe in his head. thats terrible. Pikachu is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!

That and Barney is all my Mommy allows me to watch. So don't mess it up for me, mister man!!!:madgrin: :madgrin: :madgrin: :madgrin:

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
ok, im upset. some demon posted a picture of Pikachu with an axe in his head. thats terrible. Pikachu is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!

That and Barney is all my Mommy allows me to watch. So don't mess it up for me, mister man!!!:madgrin: :madgrin: :madgrin: :madgrin:

You sound like you would get along great with another of our posters. Gank Master. You'll find him in DayCare. A place which I suspect you'll have intimate knowledge of very shortly.

Squirtle The Turtle

Freedom of Speech...

You sound like you would get along great with another of our posters. Gank Master. You'll find him in DayCare. A place which I suspect you'll have intimate knowledge of very shortly.

Why? Because I speak the truth and excercise my 2nd Admendment rights?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Allow me to exercise my 2nd Amendment Right and bear this arm until you take the fucking hint and GTFO.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

Amendment II: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

What does that have to do with any of this, furfag?

Squirtle The Turtle

Amendment II: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

What does that have to do with any of this, furfag?

Im sorry, faggot, I meant the First Admendement.

Though, the Second Amendment, Every White man should arm himself with a light machine gun, especially if he lives in N.O.A (Negro Occupied Area), like I do where the fucktard 'Groid gangs oppress us White folks and the decent Black folks.
Big difference between a Black person and a 'Groid. Huge difference.

aeommai

cookie?
Yurtle the Turtle is the only acceptable turtle.

aeommai

cookie?
stop breaking character, with your "holier than thou, furries are chosen, sub human" gimmick, you should be calling me a sub human and going on about how I shouldn't exist, not calling me a faggot, especially not in caps.

Squirtle The Turtle

stop breaking character, with your "holier than thou, furries are chosen, sub human" gimmick, you should be calling me a sub human and going on about how I shouldn't exist, not calling me a faggot, especially not in caps.

Well I hate you and I also hate Fags., So sue me. And, by some of the comments of that Avatar you have, I assume your a Fag. If you are a Fag, please tell me a very sad story about being a Fag and how hard it is, ok?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

More like, because you're a complete failure and enjoy taking it deeply up the ass from several Turkish wrestlers simultaneously.

DP was never like that, eh?

jack

dead-turtle-on-the-beach

jack

Four tortoises were playing in the backyard when they decided they needed hibiscus flower snacks. They pooled their money and sent the smallest tortoise out to fetch the snacks. Two days passed and there was no sign of the tortoise.

"You know, Shellita is getting really slow", said one of the tortoises.

A little voice from just out side the fence said, " If you are going to talk about me behind my back I'm not going!"

jack

A disturbed tortoise crawls into a police station.

"I've been robbed by a murderous gang of snails!", he announces.

"Calm down," says a cop. "Just tell us everything that happened."

"That's difficult," says the tortoise. "It all happened so fast!"

jack

Why did Squirtle The Turtle cross the road?

She hasn't, yet.

jack

Hey Squirty, here's a joke you can tell Gank Master when you're lodged in Daycare...

A little boy came home from Sunday School and told his mother that he had learned The Prairie Tortoise Prayer.

She didn't want to admit that she didn't have any idea what he was talking about, so she spent the week reading her Bible and asking friends about it. No one could help her.

She decided to go to church and ask the pastor. During the service she got her answer when he said, "Let us pray the prayer he taught us...Our Father, Who Art In Heaven..."

jack

At a fancy dress ball one couple came with the woman on the man's back.

"What have you come as?" asked the hostess.

"I'm a tortoise," said the man.

"A tortoise?" she asked.

"Yes. My name is Tom, and this Michelle"

jack

Why is Turtle Wax so pricey?