God told me to invade Iraq.

George Bush

The ideology of Islamic militants can be compared to Communism. These terrorists are seeking to enslave whole nations, intimidate the world, and set up up a radical Islamic empire that spans from Spain to Indonesia.

I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did.

Now again, I feel God's words coming to me: 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle east.' And by God, I'm gonna do it.

After giving the order to invade in March 2003, I walked in the White House garden, and prayed that our troops be safe, protected by the Almighty. I was praying for the strength to do the Lord's will.

I'm surely not going to justify war based upon God. Understand that. Nevertheless, in my case, I pray that I will be as good a messenger of His will as possible. And then of course, I pray for forgiveness.

Iran and Syria support these radical groups. They have a long history of collaboration with terrorists and they deserve no patience. The US makes no distinction between those who commit acts of terror and those who support and harbor them because they're equally as guilty of murder.

Wars are not won without sacrifice and this war will require more sacrifice, more time and more resolve. We will keep our nerve and we will win that victory.

The Question

Eternal
You need to start listening to the American people, instead of listening to the same guy who's giving the ragheads their marching orders. The Almighty has an almighty big conflict of interest going on.

Tyrant

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The real George Bush is a nut job.

This George Bush is probably another retarded Messy dual.

Tyrant

Sarek said:
The real George Bush is a nut job.

This George Bush is probably another retarded Messy dual.
Since you refer to me as a nutjob, how can you know I'm not George?

Cranky Bastard

Because I would know if you were. I'm Karl Rove, mastermind and boogeyman of the left.

The Question

Eternal
I don't trust anyone named Karl. Marx ruined the name for everyone else. Kind of like how I've never yet met a 'Mike' who didn't turn out, sooner or later, to be an unalloyed prick.

Cranky Bastard

My middle name is Michael. All my ex-wives call me a prick.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Messenger said:
Since you refer to me as a nutjob, how can you know I'm not George?

I said you were a nutjob. Not a retarded nutjob.

But hey, if you want to claim to be George, be my guest. It's not like it would make me respect you or anything.

The Question

Eternal
Cranky Bastard said:
My middle name is Michael. All my ex-wives call me a prick.

Meh, it's never so bad or so evident when it's relegated to the middle name.