Godzilla 1954-2004 (28 films) 720p

http://cinemageddon.org/browse.php?search=godzilla+720p&proj=0

These are all HDTV 720p rips, resolution average is 1280x688 (varies with older films that were not originally shot in wide-screen/anamorphic). These are newly color corrected, properly re-framed and made from the best available elements. You may have to register at cinemageddon.com to view source page...also, as A new member you will probably get banned if you download too much too soon...something about ratio or whatever!

You can download each film, but if you decide to download them all (like I did), you are looking at around a total of 64GB. The good news is that the download speeds were around 1-2 Mbps...assuming you have high speed internet, speeds should be comparable to what I experienced.

I started off downloading a few dvd rips before i encountered these better quality HDTV rips (no comparison). These are the Japanese versions but all have english subtitles. I prefer these to the cheesy english dubbed versions. Anyway, this is the best quality I have ever seen for the Godzilla films & I highly recommend downloading.

The Godzilla films are coming to BLU-RAY soon & those should (hopefully) be of equal quality...will be looking for rips of those in the future. :)

haoifaabe.jpg

c-g2001.png

c-g2000.png

c-g2002.png

wizard of ooze

Small Furry Critter
keep getting refused to sign up something to do with number of accounts reached still not to worry.

You say they are due out on blu ray, I was wondering would thye be out in the uk? if not do blu ray disks suffer from pal/ntsc signals like the old dvds do?.
I've gotten dvd films from the us and apperently they are not in pal format. well alot of the times.

keep getting refused to sign up something to do with number of accounts reached still not to worry.

You say they are due out on blu ray, I was wondering would thye be out in the uk? if not do blu ray disks suffer from pal/ntsc signals like the old dvds do?.
I've gotten dvd films from the us and apperently they are not in pal format. well alot of the times.

Registration must be closed...sorry, i didn't know. I haven't seen these posted anywhere else either.:(

I'm not sure about the blu-ray release dates. They are all available in Japan I believe. I read somewhere they are to be released in the US as well.

Usually dvd's from the US are NTSC, not PAL. There are region code dvd players that will play ALL dvd's though, you should get one of those. The dvd player you have now may be able to play all regions if you can find a hack code online. I found a site in the past that lists hack codes for certain brands of dvd players & you simply use your remote control to key in the listed numbers & it becomes region free. It doesn't work on all brands...SONY cannot be hacked (last time i looked anyway).

Here is 1 site that lists dvd hack codes...
http://www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks.htm
There are several different sites that list hack codes, just google until you find what you need.