Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going Away???

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
The computer is his. But the keyboard, mouse, and monitor are mine. Will he take the computer, or let me keep it until school is over in June???

Make a vBookie!!!

wait!! I'm angry about the shaft (but the sex was good!) I will post his picture!

edit* No I won't! Photobucket is currently inaccessable!

Actually if he weren't a complete (I don't even know what word to put here, believe me!) he would be great.

Example: Two summers ago, when I was at work he went outside with a magnifying glass and burned "[GONAD] IS MY LOVE KITTEN" very clearly a big on a piece of wood. Stuff like that is so cool!

Gonad said:
Actually if he weren't a complete (I don't even know what word to put here, believe me!) he would be great.

Example: Two summers ago, when I was at work he went outside with a magnifying glass and burned "[GONAD] IS MY LOVE KITTEN" very clearly a big on a piece of wood. Stuff like that is so cool!
Wow. 0_0

Oops. That had some sort of typo. "Big letters on a piece of wood." The piece of wood itself was not very big.