Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gonad the poster

Me? Are you being sarcastic? I really can't tell.

If you are not being sarcastic: Thank you

If you are being sarcastic: ??

When I have the highest postcount, I will reveal my TBBS identity and you will all be non-impressed!

I like this place because nothing is taken seriously, all topics are open for discussion, and when I choose I can go into the corner and spam my little heart out.

I'm crazy and just turned single. I am drinking heavily. AAAHHHHH!!!!! LOVE DOESN'T COUNT UNLESS YOU EOITGHERPOITGHJFDOGHPE84RUY0W98YTERYG5R5YH2T4165HY416TR

I know you are a dual. Are you also a trekkie? (one of the trekkies?)

Trekkies are cooler than normal people. It's like being in a club.

Gabriel Koehner was ultra-hot. I'd fuck his little 14-year-old self. What's even cooler is that I saw his cameo in Hidden Voyages and thought "that guy si fuckable.." and I didn't know that was him until a month later.

Are you St. Lucifer?

Gonad said:
I'm crazy and just turned single. I am drinking heavily. AAAHHHHH!!!!! LOVE DOESN'T COUNT UNLESS YOU EOITGHERPOITGHJFDOGHPE84RUY0W98YTERYG5R5YH2T4165HY416TR
So am I.

I know you are a dual. Are you also a trekkie? (one of the trekkies?)
I'm not a dual anymore, TK is now my home. I am not a trekkie.

I'm very happy in some ways that my boyfriend is moving out. I already buy all the toilet paper, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc. Now it will just get used more slowly.

No more whining.

It would have been nice if he'd given me the requisite 30 days instead of me asking him when he thought he might be moving and him going "Oh, I don't know, probably the end of the month." on the 14th, but that's what I get for being a pragmatic brick. I hate this apartment, I have been waiting until I get enough money to move but I need to get a better job for the income test.

4 years. It is really more pragmatic than emotional, but the longest relationship before this was only 1 year. Craziness.

Messenger said:
Show us a picture of you in RL.

I will because I'm drunk. I posted one when I was drunk a while ago an Luci popped in the thread but that was all. I am not photogenic at all; I might take it down later:

kelbo2.jpg

Gonad said:
I will because I'm drunk. I posted one when I was drunk a while ago an Luci popped in the thread but that was all. I am not photogenic at all; I might take it down later:

Don't. Girl, don't.

HA HA IN ABOUT SEVEN MINUTES HA HA I WIL L THOROW MONKEY SEMEN AT YOU WEHN I AM IN THE ZOO YOU NUT CASE HA HA MONKY ESEMEN AN D AWAGGLEING PENII.