Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Riddance Alberto..........

Rov_is_a_Fag

We have no use for your ilk, protecting criminals while you fed our U.S. Border Agents like Ramos & Compean to the wolves. Two more people you have ruined, two federal agents, their families, their children. You have NO alliance to anyone but yourself and your dirty, corrupt cronies........it is why we are going to get rid of you. Ramos & Compean should have NEVER been put through what you and Silvestre Reyes have put them through. If you will feed your own to the wolves, you will feed us all to the wolves.......you have clearly demostrated what you think about the laws of our land, our Constitution and our federal agents whom we pay to secure our borders. These men put their lives on the line against dirty drug smugglers and you DARE put them in prison and let that dirtbag drug dealer go free??? YOU ARE A FUCKING TRAITOR. MY next campaign is to get them out of prison so they can sue the pants off both of you.

YEAAAAA....................add that one to your growing list of OPERATIONS.

i will make a believer out of you guys before this is over with.

YOUR FATE IS SEALED.

ONE WEEK AT MOST.

UNPRECENTED

YEP......................WE ARE SETTING ALL KINDS OF PRECEDENTS AREN'T WE???

AIN'T NOTHING LIKE SETTING A PRECEDENT!!!

AIN'T THAT RIGHT STEVE??

YEP.................ANOTHER PRECEDENT..........ONE OF ALBERTO'S RIGHT HAND LADIES PLEADING THE 5th............hiring a DEFENSE lawyer and she hasn't even been called, subpoena'd or anything. I guess she must be full of anticipation. hmmmm..............interesting. WHY WOULD YOU PLEAD BEFORE YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED, CALLED UPON OR ANYTHING ELSE. WHY NOT TELL THE TRUTH?? IT IS QUITE SIMPLE. TELL THE TRUTH. IT'S A NOVEL CONCEPT FOR ALL OF YOU ISN'T IT??

Dubya.............those two bloggers you quoted are Dentists and when they said things couldn't get much better they were probably talking about their practices and how much money they are making since they weren't stupid enough to bow to pressure from insurance companies when it came to managed care and signing contracts with them.

Either that..............or they were gloating about how all of you idiots are looking like a bunch of FOO's and you will go down in history as the most incompetent/corrupt administration in HISTORY.

I have a leftover candy cane..................we are going to split it 3 ways tomorrow. On a bright note.........all of us are going on a mandatory weight loss program.