Grammour Boy is full of shit.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
He's not from Liverpool. Or from Britain.

I'm calling you out, Keekan.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I hear Sarek isn't actually a Vulcan, either. Just so you know.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Grammour Boy's a great man. Tread very carefully here.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The real name's Kikin. TK was infected by him after we screwed with stripperweb. If you search for his name over there, I'm sure you can pull up some fun info. Gotta be a member though.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He also moderates TrekBBS under the name Neroon.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
The real name's Kikin. TK was infected by him after we screwed with stripperweb. If you search for his name over there, I'm sure you can pull up some fun info. Gotta be a member though.

I have all the info I need. :)

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I really didn't know all of this stuff still went on.

I will save you all the trouble. I am in fact a 600 pound pony who fell in love with Eggs Mayonnaise, he spurned my advances stating incompatability. I have haunted him ever since.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Well, ya know, they say the truth will set you free...

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Just because you made it up doesn't mean it's valid.

Wait, let me try: You're an insecure overweight ugly skank that blows Grammour Boy for 10 quid so you can get your next fix of morphine to make the pain in your crotch go away.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Bump. I know you've seen this, Keeks. Are you going to man-up and reply to my allegations or are you going to pull a Luci and avoid being called out for the liar that you are?

ENTIRELY MADE UP USER

King of the Gutters
He (grammer boy) dont post here no more 'cause I (BLACKFOOT) am that good.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Sure you are, Charles. Sure you are.

Iyhara

I'm high
Wait, let me try: You're an insecure overweight ugly skank that blows Grammour Boy for 10 quid so you can get your next fix of morphine to make the pain in your crotch go away.
You're really that much of a dumbass? Shit, you're easy.