Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammour Boy you are now a proud member of the Rebels!

As soon as I get a day off, I'm developing these pics, Neil. You wouldn't have fucking believed it. There was an original 62 Corvette along with a "remake" 64 There was a '58 I believe CUNNINGHAM. Fuck me a 329 bored out to 331. I'm pretty sure I got the 4 barrel HEMI he was nice enough to show me, two tone burgundy and silver. Carroll Shelby was epiphanied over that car to 10 years later turniing out those 302's

lots of rare and crazy fucking porche and ferrari, anyway I shot 3 rolls of film, but Im landlocked til next week sometime.

Sorry, I've had to reconsider.

1: Banned for not posting in hidden forum, suspicious activity, provocatuer or spying.

2: Changing user name to red without authorization.

3: Suspicion of eventually spamming and disruptive bahaviour

o7eb.jpg

Hmm... Should I?

d3eq.jpg

BYE!!!

This thread will be reported to Admins \ You might as well go post in DayCare now as that will be your final destination once Admins uncover this / Good bye Fuck0s

Grammour Boy said:
This thread will be reported to Admins \ You might as well go post in DayCare now as that will be your final destination once Admins uncover this / Good bye Fuck0s

rickjames3qb.jpg

HEX said:
And what is it that the "rebels" do besides act out delusions of grandeur?
We are cooking up some schemes. If you join you'll see the hidden forum and be able to judge for yourself.

HEX said:
And what is it that the "rebels" do besides act out delusions of grandeur?

Our dicks are so big we can drive a stick shift despite the fact that our legs have all been amputated as a result of them being blown off by landmines that "jumped" when stepped on to about knee level during the Vietnam war.

jack said:
Our dicks are so big we can drive a stick shift despite the fact that our legs have all been amputated as a result of them being blown off by landmines that "jumped" when stepped on to about knee level during the Vietnam war.

But you cant get it erect worth a deficate