Great fucking thread on Libertarianism, etc.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
http://www.tcj.com/messboard/viewtopic.php?t=1153&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Yes, I've linked to this place before and yes, it's a comics board. That being said, it's an intriguing, entertaining little read. Don't let the page count fool you: It's only 20 posts per page.

And cliff notes on the place or the comics mentioned aren't really even necessary, but if it helps: Peter Bagge is a hardcore libertarian alternative comics writer/artist who's been doing hilarious stuff like "HATE" for the past twenty years or so. Other posters of interest are Jeffrey Meyer, who, as usual, kicks everyone in the nuts early on; Cheese Hasselberger; COOP; R. Fiore and others. Mike Hunter's posts are of the empty TLDR variety and perfectly skippable, and Alex Buchet happens to be the French fucknuckle who's at the center of some menage a troll with Danny Hellman and our very own Jack.

Enjoy --I did.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Libertarianism is a joke. One of my 15 year old relatives has been sucked in by that 'ideology'. Last time I saw him, I tore him a new asshole with my arguing fascism against libertarianism. Made him look VERY stupid. Why do people persist upon arguing with a superior intellect?

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
SaintLucifer said:
Libertarianism is a joke. One of my 15 year old relatives has been sucked in by that 'ideology'. Last time I saw him, I tore him a new asshole with my arguing fascism against libertarianism. Made him look VERY stupid. Why do people persist upon arguing with a superior intellect?

Thanks for the bump, flea!