Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg:

Jeff:

Stop being a whiny bitch and enjoy the fake election.

That is all.

P.S. FUCK YOU THESAURUS! I LIKE SAYING WHINY BITCH!

But, it's not wasted time if I'm having fun. Besides, I really don't care who the mod is around here. If I really cared, I'd put myself up for election.

NO ONE WOULD VOTE FOR YOU, AS YOU HAVE TOO MUCH POWER ALREADY AS THE SPAMSTITUTION DECIDER! LOLOL

While I have your attention tho, considerations for the rewrite:

1. Minimum length of time (FOR FUTURE ELECTIONS) a member must post in the Badlands and be on the list before running. I'm thinking 4-6 months, but it's debatable.

2. A cap of accounts on voting list for each poster. 3 or 4 total accounts on the citizen list, per user.

THese two amendments might avoid some of the fake drama encountered in this election ;)

NO ONE WOULD VOTE FOR YOU, AS YOU HAVE TOO MUCH POWER ALREADY AS THE SPAMSTITUTION DECIDER! LOLOL

I have already proposed one amendment that didn't get added, so I don't really have that much power. I do have influence however.

1. Minimum length of time (FOR FUTURE ELECTIONS) a member must post in the Badlands and be on the list before running. I'm thinking 4-6 months, but it's debatable.

Perhaps. Maybe shortening it and say that they have to have had their name added to the list before the start of the previous election. Which, according to the actual timeline we're supposed to be following would be two months or greater.

2. A cap of accounts on voting list for each poster. 3 or 4 total accounts on the citizen list, per user.

I'd say that should only be implemented if the number of duals on the list becomes too great and then turns into a battle of dual voters deciding elections. Of course, having large numbers of duals on the list also allows for alliances against respected opponents. You know, super delegates vs popularity, like in real elections. It only becomes unfair to the single account voters if the balance of power isn't checked by the people. WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING NUMBSKULL!

THese two amendments might avoid some of the fake drama encountered in this election ;)

Maybe, but revised enough, they could also make it stale.

I have already proposed one amendment that didn't get added, so I don't really have that much power. I do have influence however.

Perhaps. Maybe shortening it and say that they have to have had their name added to the list before the start of the previous election. Which, according to the actual timeline we're supposed to be following would be two months or greater.

I'd say that should only be implemented if the number of duals on the list becomes too great and then turns into a battle of dual voters deciding elections. Of course, having large numbers of duals on the list also allows for alliances against respected opponents. You know, super delegates vs popularity, like in real elections. It only becomes unfair to the single account voters if the balance of power isn't checked by the people. WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING NUMBSKULL!

Maybe, but revised enough, they could also make it stale.

I thank you fior your serious consideration of my humble suggestions.