GRRM Hates New Trek Movie

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Star Trek

Me, I think they should just let this tired, tired franchise die. STAR WARS too.

He doesn't like the writing. I suppose he would have liked it better if the movie had gotten more and more meandering as it went, never really resolving anything?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Star Trek

He doesn't like the writing. I suppose he would have liked it better if the movie had gotten more and more meandering as it went, never really resolving anything?

Why should we care what this bearded fucker thinks? I liked it, and that's all I care about.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I thought his stuff was great when I was fourteen. I should see if he's still as good.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LOL I HATE HIM NOW TOO.[/bandwagon]

whisky

Boobie inspector
Who is that bearded twat, and why should I give a fuck about his opinion?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't want him to write Trek, I want him to get off his lazy ass and finish A Song of Ice and Fire. WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER. The fucker. He spends a bunch of time blogging about football when he should be finishing A Dance With Dragons.

A lot of people thought the writing in the new Trek movie was weak, but we loved it anyway!

CaptainWacky

He's a damn good writer.

aeommai

cookie?
last update says it's coming out june of this or next year or something like that.

this book better not be god awful.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He's had several release dates, I'll believe it when I see it!

CaptainWacky

This IS June.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The deadline to have the book finished was June 2009, with a possible release in September or October. I don't think there has been another update since February.