GTC teaches logic to fundies

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
I swear I'm a chick magnet for wacky fundie Christian women.

Anyway during the early afternoon today I was walking over to the local deli when a young woman in front of me tripped over her own shitty sandals and dropped a few books. Being the kind helpful person (whom always likes to warm up to a sweet piece of ass) I am I helped her pick up her cheap romance books and struck up some conversation with her about the weather, gas prices, and some other current crap. After a few short minutes she offered me her number and scribbled it down on a small piece of paper. When she handed it to me I noticed it was a Christian tract and made the comment.

"Ha. I get these stupid things all the time."

She quickly shoot back.

"Stupid!?!"

"Yeah..."

That's when I noticed the top of a cross peaking out of her low cut top. My reaction was "oh shit" but quickly changed to "lolz here we go".

"How can I accept a belief system that completely relies on faith with no evidence?

I inquired with a smug attitude.

"There's lots of evidence you just.."

I cut her off mid sentence with.

"Prove to me there's a god as described in the Bible."

"You can't prove he doesn't exists."

You could tell she thought that statement was an argument ender but I certainly wasn't finished.

"That's a retarded argument to make and I'll explain why."

I paused to gauge her reaction. She seemed a little shocked.

"Your great grandmother liked anal sex. In fact she loved it. Now I can't prove she liked anal but you can't disprove it either. She's dead after all."

"My great grandmother never liked that!!!"

"But you can't prove me wrong can you?"

"You're a sick pervert!"

"Maybe, but you see my point now? You can't prove me wrong but there's no reason to believe your great grandmother liked it in the pooper."

That's when she stormed off. :lol:

LOL this is the kind of girl that thinks sex is disgusting but would only do it because its her duty to her husband. She'd probably lay back and pray to Jesus that she won't have ten kids.

Grandtheftcow wrote:

LOL this is the kind of girl that thinks sex is disgusting but would only do it because its her duty to her husband. She'd probably lay back and pray to Jesus that she won't have ten kids.

That will be her first two husbands. From her third husband on she'll learn to enjoy sex.

Back