Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess why you are back here?

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Go ahead guess?

I doubt you can so let me remind you...

Sardy said:
Exactly. Doing things to damage the board or hamper other users ability to read/use it has NEVER been tolerated and never will. This includes things like mega-spamming, resurrecting old threads to bury new ones, script spamming, stretching threads with large images, rant spamming, pop up window bombs and anything else that's designed to slow down, damage or make the board unusable.

Don't play stupid. You know exactly what you are doing and why you are doing it.

This is good for a one-way trip to Daycare.

You wrecked the MF necro'ing threads.

See you later.

Caitriona said:
You wrecked the MF
LMAO! you just love nitpicking and kneejerking dont you. but i can play that game too if you want to
resurrecting old threads to bury new ones
You dont know my intentions. I was practicing my spamming, not flooding.

I guess new posters aren't allowed to have avatars, or bump threads in the mine field. Hello, TBBS 2.0

Exactly. Doing things to damage the board or hamper other users ability to read/use it has NEVER been tolerated and never will. This includes things like mega-spamming, resurrecting old threads to bury new ones, script spamming, stretching threads with large images, rant spamming, pop up window bombs and anything else that's designed to slow down, damage or make the board unusable.

I'll expect my new neighbors, the skans, to arrive any moment now. unless you are being capricious again

Caitriona said:
Well, yes you do spam, but then a lot of people do around here.

Just keep it out of "The Bizarre Bazaar" forums and you'll be fine. Put it there and you will find your fun limited.

It's not much to ask, please follow this one tiny rule.

LOL you are desperate aren't you.

Hello, NtrG. I'm from the TK Counseling Corps.

Do you want to talk about what you are feeling inside right now? Are you angry? Despondant? Talk to me.

BlazerBoy said:
Hello, NtrG. I'm from the TK Counseling Corps.

Do you want to talk about what you are feeling inside right now? Are you angry? Despondant? Talk to me.
yes. I am being unfairly targetted by Caitriona who chooses to be stricter with me while all the while claiming neutrality and being a stickler to the rules. I understand what the DLA went through

Blazerboy I hurt inside.

Not the real Gagh. said:
LMAO! you just love nitpicking and kneejerking dont you. but i can play that game too if you want to

You dont know my intentions. I was practicing my spamming, not flooding.

I guess new posters aren't allowed to have avatars, or bump threads in the mine field. Hello, TBBS 2.0

Another idiot that doesn't know how to read. You intentions don't matter a hill of beans. It's only your actions. You were both flooding and bumping old threads. Did you not read the post from Sardy explaining what was a one way ticket to DC?

Grow up. Please read, listen and grow the fuck up. Or stew in here for all I care.

Not the real Gagh. said:
yes. I am being unfairly targetted by Caitriona who chooses to be stricter with me while all the while claiming neutrality and being a stickler to the rules. I understand what the DLA went through

Blazerboy I hurt inside.

How do you feel about Caitriona? What images come to your mind when you say her name? How do you plan to solve these problems and get rid of these negative emotions?

resurrecting old threads to bury new ones
no, I was not ressurecting old threads to bury new ones. still want to nitpick?

You were both flooding and bumping old threads.
the flooding was resolved a little while ago and I still claim innocence. I said I wouldn't flood and I stuck by that and it was not an admission of guilt.

Have I flooded? No I have not.

BlazerBoy said:
How do you feel about Caitriona? What images come to your mind when you say her name?
this one but I dont really say her name out loud

How do you plan to solve these problems and get rid of these negative emotions?
it won't happen unless she wants to meet me halfway. clarity is the paht to inner peace and by constantly putting me here it does not look like she wants peace.

BB, I'm afraid that due to cuts in the TK Government budgets your services as counselor are no longer needed. Thank you.

I know you care about these patients, however there's no money in the system to support the welfare cases.

You can start a private practice. However, you are now not employed by the TK social services department.

I work in several other departments too, you know. You aren't getting out of paying me my pension when I retire that easily.