H808-E "Bullfrog" LRIRC

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
It's nowhere near fleshed out, but my real job is kicking into high gear and I honestly don't know when I'll get to work on it some more, so here.

bullfrog1.gif

whisky

Boobie inspector
Its an interesting design, I haven't been doing much 3D lately, but I recon it would look good in it.

Maybe you should post it at sci fi meshes, someone there might snap up the chance to build this for you.

The Question

Eternal
I'm diggin' it so far -- one modification I'd suggest is an angled (as opposed to rounded) cockpit, a la Serenity's cockpit or that of an AH-64 gunship.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Hmm...I'd probably have to eliminate most if not all the curves in the design, otherwise it'd look kind of incongruous with the rest of the craft. It looks a little too slick now, true, but I'll see if I can add some more gnarly details --toughen it up a bit.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I also have to say it's reminiscent of Jango Fett's ship, Slave I, from SWII:AotC.

pics:

SlaveI_egvv.jpg

Firespray_Attack.jpg

Slave1.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, we're going more for a melding of this:

ah-64DTILT.jpg

And this:

flying_hunter_killer_4.jpg

With a bit more of a 'manta ray' layout as seen from the top, and in a size comparable to a Firefly transport.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
It'd take me some time, but I might cad it for you. I can't get around to it for another few months, tho.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
That one is da prototype. You can tell because they haven't CARC painted it or added the stealth powder spray. Otherwise, it'd be almost completely black.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Those things are incredibly fucking quiet. I swear, the first time I saw one, I didn't actually hear it until it was maybe 100 yards away. And, we're talking open desert here.

The Question

Eternal
I like that paint job. I think scummy little hut-dwellers the world over should come to dread the "Flying American Orange Chin Penid Of Death"!

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Yeah, we're going more for a melding of this:

And this:

With a bit more of a 'manta ray' layout as seen from the top, and in a size comparable to a Firefly transport.
I'm thinking of whipping up something completely new --although it'll probably be a scan of some pencils, to start.