Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAHA! I have owned all you cocksuckers

Loopy from TW

I love how you come over to TW and mention how much I pissed all you monkey fuckers off! Thanks for letting me know how god dmaned great I am! Feel free to post more if you like.​

Compared to the post that opened this thread, it was like Plato, Dickens, Christie, Chekov & Dahl all rolled into one.

Gagh said:
Compared to the post that opened this thread, it was like Plato, Dickens, Christie, Chekov & Dahl all rolled into one.

Speaking of Dickens.......

or is it Dickless??

You must be a real medical anomaly to the docs who have had to perform physical's on you. I can hear the staff laughing as I am typing this.

they biched an moaned about my spamming, yet this cactus sitter did the same thing. At least all of my posts were something different.

^^they are good about the the bitching and moaning part. If only they could make me moan in ecstacy.

That would be asking a little much of some of them.

FederalAgent007 said:
^^they are good about the the bitching and moaning part. If only they could make me moan in ecstacy.

That would be asking a little much of some of them.

seeing as you are over the age of 8.