Halloween is coming...

Are you dressing up? If so, what are you going to be?

If you aren't observing Halloween, what are you doing instead? :pop2:

I'll be hanging with the hipsters and punks tomorrow night.

http://www.deadmilkmen.com/

Hah-- every day is Halloween for them! :laugh:

Meh... I'm dressing up as a psycho doctor. After all, I have a great role model to pattern my costume after. ;)

How should I simulate the bullet hole? Straight make-up, or should I build it up with fake skin and use the Karo/food-coloring blood? And should I use spaghetti for the brain tissue, or something else?

spaghetti is too thin, think about using tripe

Ah, tru dat! I can get that easily enough-- or given the one who I'm modelling myself after, perhaps chit'lins might be more apropos.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
If I had any friends or anywhere to go, I'd be Dominus Obaminus, which would entail a Caesarian toga with an Obama mask.

But, since I don't, I'll get smashed over a bottle of gin and call it a night.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You fucking idiots have not a clue what Hallowe'en is all about anyway, so why observe it? There is only ONE person on this site who has the right to celebrate Hallowe'en, and that would be ME. I am Celtic, after all. Most of you are fucking JEWS.

samhain.jpg

Samhain-oct2000.jpg

The ONLY thing you motherfuckers should celebrate would be fucking PASSOVER.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a Wiccan meeting to attend with my fellow Celts. I am Head Druid.

druids.jpg

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'm pretty sure the Celts are a degenerate slave-race who've done nothing but get pushed around and dominated by Germanic peoples for the past millennium, bro.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I'm pretty sure the Celts are a degenerate slave-race who've done nothing but get pushed around and dominated by Germanic peoples for the past millennium, bro.

You are truly stupid. It wasn't the Saxons who 'did them in', you moron. It was the ROMANS. What do you think happened to the fucking Druids? The Romans hunted them all down, and executed them, you dumb shit. Don't talk to me about the history of my own people. The shit with the Saxons came AFTERWARDS. The Celts were already a beaten people.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
What's with the Futhark, BTW? Do you like celebrating all the times your women got raped and stolen by the Vikings or something?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The Vikings raided the British Isles on a regular basis. They never came to conquer, only pillage. However, when they came ashore, they wrecked house every time.

OS@M@'s Dick

The Vikings raided the British Isles on a regular basis. They never came to conquer, only pillage. However, when they came ashore, they wrecked house every time.

YOUR AS DUMB AS LUCI CUNT. VIKINGS SETTLED IN THE BRITISH ISLES. ORKNEY.ISLE OF MAN.

FUCK ME YOU ALL EDUCATED BY WIKIPEDIA.

LUCI ABOUT AS CELTIC AS MAPLE SYRUP