HAPPY BIRTHDAY...blackfoot NAP...HAPPY BIRTHDAY

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

3sy1wz8f.png

Happy Birthday to you, Bad Boy. Happy Birthday to you Bertshocka. Happy Birthday blackfoot NAP. Happy Birthday to The King Of Bling.From good friends and true, from old friends and new. May good luck go with you, and happiness too.
modify_inline.gif

The Question

Eternal
Since Crackfoot likes to play innocent and pretend he hasn't outed his duals:

blackfoot NAP said:
with all these threads about blackfoot (CeeJay or blackfoot NAP), we contribute to 'troll kingdom.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Imagine, wishing yourself a "happy birthday"

kind of like the "happy endings" his queer persona likes to give :bigass:

MODMAN

3sy1wz8f.png

Happy Birthday to you, Bad Boy. Happy Birthday to you Bertshocka. Happy Birthday blackfoot NAP. Happy Birthday to The King Of Bling.From good friends and true, from old friends and new. May good luck go with you, and happiness too.
modify_inline.gif
Happy birthday.

You're one of the good guys.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, seeing Blackfoot make a thread wishing himself a happy birthday makes me wonder how the hell he's able to even see the computer screen, what with how his head is so obviously rammed up his own ass.

But it also raises a further question... how the hell did he get his head up his own ass when said head is clearly the size of the Oort cloud?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...blackfoot NAP...HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Happy Birthday to you, Bad Boy. Happy Birthday to you Bertshocka. Happy Birthday blackfoot NAP. Happy Birthday to The King Of Bling. From good friends and true, from old friends and new. May good luck go with you, and happiness too.

Happy birthday.

You're one of the good guys.

Muah Perfect GIF - Muah Perfect Awesome GIFs

Hola Hi GIF - Hola Hi Happy Birthday GIFs

jack

Since your birthday seems to be Oct 3rd, looks like you played yourself playa!

:bigass:

Takes a bow for trolling Chuckie over his stupid useless birthday troll(s)

Last edited:

jack

Imagine, wishing yourself a "happy birthday"

kind of like the "happy endings" his queer persona likes to give :bigass:
LOL

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Dancing Happy Sticker - Dancing Happy Music Stickers

images

jack

Since your birthday seems to be Oct 3rd, looks like you played yourself playa!

Takes a bow for trolling Chuckie over his stupid useless birthday troll(s)

jack

Imagine, resurrecting a three year old thread to wish yourself a happy birthday?

Must suck to be so alone you have to make up people to post to do it.

The only other thread was/is a troll thread by me, which seems to have done its job given your recent posts in this thread.

Imagine waking up alone on your birthday, and going to a dead troll board to wish yourself a happy birthday because no one else will or cares?

Also, imagine stalking the birthday dates of others here to try to troll the board with birthday threads that no one reads because they cant post in the Mine Field.

Makes me :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
blackfoot NAP: date of birth - oct 1, 19??

Formally known as...

bertshocka: date of birth - oct 3, 19??

On my special day, I wish myself happiness and great accomplishments in the coming year. happy birthday to me.

Your free to celebrate me either oct 1 or oct 3 if you want to. again happy birthday to me.