Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Eggs Mayonnaise

Hissing_Kittens

I'm not wearing any panties!!
CM%20Birthday%20Cake.gif

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
LOL I guess it is Eggs Mayonnaise's birthday. At least, the one I picked out for him ages ago.

Thankee!

Oh, I didn't notice that. :D

Stand down from Enraged Eggs Alert. :D

My apologies for wishing you happy birthday at the incorrect time. However, keep the cake for now and when your real birthday comes along, I'll give you some icecream.

No dairy? That's a bummer. I wouldn't be able to live without cheese or cream sauces on pasta.

Happy fake birthday.

Hey, you never explained why gayboy's picture was blank for so long. You just said you where in morning. What gives - fork over.

Hambil said:
Happy fake birthday.

Hey, you never explained why gayboy's picture was blank for so long. You just said you where in morning. What gives - fork over.

I got disillusioned with the place, I forget exactly when or why--a post search may be in order. But then J*****n B*****i came along, and I created Eggs Mayo, and the fun was back.

Love Child said:
Hmmmm Interesting.
Well happy Un birthday anyway Eggs.
Spankings still offered of course! ;)

I never got my spankings for my b-day. You owe me 24 and one to grow on.