HAPPY BIRTHDAY..geedis..HAPPY BIRTHDAY

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Geedis (James Bogner) died 7 years ago, you cupcakeer asshole.

How do you wish a dead guy a happy birthday? You're one sick fucking evil cupcakeer.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

DevilMan: Still in Mom's basement. Joined Jan 27, 2010. geedis wasn't Bogner at Troll Kingdom, he registered as Wisdom. As I recall there were 3 GEEDIS accounts here. geedis was the original account at Troll Kingdom. Geedis was a shared account operated by jack and Dark Pickle. Geedis. was Danny Hellmans, later jacked-up by Ed Guaither who later gave the account to Kym Nylomn.

And Another Thang: DevilMan account.

The Bogner death was a well orgastrated troll by Jefferson and Stuart. The same rumor was told about Siren. :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Joined Dec 13, 2005
TK's original geedis

Happy Birthday GIF - Happy Birthday GIFs

Pimp Glitters GIF - Pimp Glitters Art GIFs

A simple celebration, a gathering of your friends at Troll Kingdom here wishing you great happiness and a joy that never ends...On this special day, We raise a toast to you.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...geedis...HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...geedis...HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Joined Dec 13, 2005
Last seen Oct 14, 2010

TK's original geedis

happy birthday meme

HOLLA BLACK!

I can't wait to celebrate with you tonight. Happy birthday!.... Think today should be a national holiday, but until they make that official, let's just do our best by eating cake, drinking champagne, and blowing off as many responsibilities as possible...Holla BLACK!.....A hangover is tomorrow's problem—today, it's your birthday! Let's celebrate!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
What's the one thing you can always count on getting every birthday?
Older.

Why does cake feel embarrassed by ice cream?
Because ice cream is so much cooler.

I won't say your age because then I'll have to admit my age, but it doesn't matter because we don't look it anyway, right? Happy birthday. A toast to you, birthday bitch!. :bigass: