HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
YOU ARE MY TK BEST FRIEND GIRLFRIEND! I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM SO GLAD I MET YOU AND KNOW YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

REALLY SHE IS.​

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
I completely forgot about Gonad.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
OMG! HOw CAn YOu forget about Gonad?! ANd why would you admit that?! THe wrath of Gonad will be upon you now forever and EVEr!
Just kidding. She hasn't been around really since you have been back anyway. Just a little.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Yeah, and Wills keeps popping off one liners and disappearing before he notices me.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
hoppi burfdai

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Happy birthday.

Shame you can't be here for OMG THE BADLANDS ARE GOING DOWN IN FLAMES I'LL KILL YOU ALL IWKOL;,ELRA;S;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Thank you all. It is kind of hard to follow exactly what is going on. I'm supposed to hang out with my mother today but I'm considering bailing. LC I have not yet listened to my messages! For my birthday I got:

Captain EO
Super Mario Kart
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Wings: The Final Season
and a new SNES controller because I wore out one of mine.

On Friday my boss and one of my coworkers took me out for Dim Sum, which was nice because I like it but hadn't been since the 90s.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Happy Birthday Gonad! May you have a great time playing with the new toys! :)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
SNES & Megadrive - Still both utterly playable to this day.

Happy Birthday, Gonad.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Happy birthday. Glad to see another face I remember is still here.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I missed out on the birthday parade....(

Happy birth anniversary thing, Gonad!

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Are you interested in Emulators, Gonad?

No, but thank you for the consideration. I've messed around with emulators but it just doesn't do it for me. I know people who've amassed quite the library, though.

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I know a few people, too. If you have interest but no access to them, I would've been willing to get a few Roms you'd be interested in. I hear that they can be rather difficult to find now a days.