Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Laker Girl!!!!

Happy Birthday, L"akes M"adchen! There, my gift to you-UMLAUTS! And they're real, not the least bit pretentious. May you use them in the best of health! ( I am unsure about the precise inflection. L"akes or L"aken. But the umlauts are right)

Happy Birthday, L_G!

Have a great one. Party the hell out of the day! You deserve it, girl.... :D

Oh, and I do read all the stuff you forward me. Keep 'em comin', as you get 'em. :)

Thank you everyone. :bigass:

And I hate to disappoint you mm but no cake this year. I've wished for the same thing every year since I was 17 so now I'm going to try NOT wishing for it and maybe it will happen. Yep, I'm changing my ways, I gave a homeless person ten dollars this morning.

I'm not voting for a Democrat though so don't get too excited.

Laker_Girl said:
Thank you everyone. :bigass:

And I hate to disappoint you mm but no cake this year. I've wished for the same thing every year since I was 17 so now I'm going to try NOT wishing for it and maybe it will happen. Yep, I'm changing my ways, I gave a homeless person ten dollars this morning.

I'm not voting for a Democrat though so don't get too excited.

No Cake???? *GASP*

NO CAKE??????? I suppose you'll say you didnt have ice cream either!!!

:D
mm