Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROMMIE!!

S. SaDiablo said:
:smooch:

At least I didn't say how old you are!

If you're around tonight, we can celebrate. :D
I'm watching wrestling tonight, and winding down from a long day. I've got my DVD collection to sort out, and I plan on putting together a model of Zeta Gundam. It finally arrived the other day.

Now, if only my Miss Sakaki plush would arrive today, it would all be complete! :)

But I'll be around tonight. ;)

S. SaDiablo said:
Don't forget to eat lots and lots of cake!! And Mountain Dew!! ;)
We usually get an Ice-Cream cake, so that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

And Mountain Dew? You know me well enough by now, to know that's a given. ;)

I try to treat my birthday as if it were any other day. Because the more I realize how much older I'm getting, the more I realize that the world is just passing me by. And this isn't Clerks, and I can't just go out there and open up my own business. It just doesn't work that way.

S. SaDiablo said:
But you CAN do me on the prep table!! :P
Don't you remember me telling you about the cameras? :P

I just got an e-mail from your ex, btw, wishing me a happy birthday.

Should I reply saying something like "Thanks. Yeah, I'm gonna spend it with an all-day sex session with your ex. We're gonna see how many times we can climax before we fall asleep. I'm gettin' hopped up on Mountain Dew as we speak, and she's in there getting.......dressed......right now. So if you'll excuse me, we'd better get started. Have a nice day!"

:P

S. SaDiablo said:
OMG!! YES!! Do it!! DO IT!!

Or should that be, DO ME!! DO ME!! ;)
You know I'm not that kind of guy. ;)

Well, not on the first part anyway....the second part in a heartbeat, but not the first part. ;)