jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
DTB38l.gif

jack

90S Eating GIF by Mattiel

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I had marijuana about 6 times yesterday. And cranberry sauce too. Also watched the parade on TV, smoked 2 cigars and watched football. Patriots really fucked up the win in the fourth quarter.

MODMAN

Happy Thanksgiving, 'murica. You are the most awesome country in the world (according to you), but seriously I think most of you are alright and your cities are very shiny and big. I know you get picked on, but there's nowhere in the world short on retards and fucknuts nowadays so we're all going to hell together, IMO. I look forward to one day exploring your realm and seducing you with my exotic accent.

Hmmm. I kinda lost it there. Anyway, enjoy your ritual feast and indigestion.

edit: I'm late aren't I?

jack

I had marijuana about 6 times yesterday. And cranberry sauce too. Also watched the parade on TV, smoked 2 cigars and watched football. Patriots really fucked up the win in the fourth quarter.
We had a great day. So much for my diet ;)

I smoked a bunch of pot, drank a bunch of wine, ate a bunch of food and watched a bunch of football. Lions were amazing. Giants did pretty good but Dallas seems to finally gotten their shit together, they were pretty fabulous and I hate them, but they played well so it was fun.. I fell asleep during the third game so I didn't see the Pats.

Going to do the same thing today, but without football. My goal is to put on 5 lbs a day til sunday and have a pot buzz on while conscious. :bigass:

jack

Happy Thanksgiving, 'murica. You are the most awesome country in the world (according to you), but seriously I think most of you are alright and your cities are very shiny and big. I know you get picked on, but there's nowhere in the world short on retards and fucknuts nowadays so we're all going to hell together, IMO. I look forward to one day exploring your realm and seducing you with my exotic accent.

Hmmm. I kinda lost it there. Anyway, enjoy your ritual feast and indigestion.

edit: I'm late aren't I?
Thank you, that's very kind. For many of us, all the rituals are really around family or friends gathering. Besides going to my boss' home for the Feast, we had an open house where we live so people stopped by all day and evening after. Got to get a couple more bottles of red for the feast today which is all family. I'm already waking and baking so it's all good.

tenor.0.gif

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I smoked a bunch of pot, drank a bunch of wine, ate a bunch of food and watched a bunch of football. Lions were amazing. Giants did pretty good but Dallas seems to finally gotten their shit together, they were pretty fabulous and I hate them, but they played well so it was fun.. I fell asleep during the third game so I didn't see the Pats.

Going to do the same thing today, but without football. My goal is to put on 5 lbs a day til sunday and have a pot buzz on while conscious. :bigass:
Be glad you didn't see the Patriots game. Patriots kicked off to the Vikings in like the 3rd quarter and they caught the ball and made a 97 yard touchdown.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
I do dig the family thing still, what's left of it anyways. But I think my favorite Thanksgiving thing I ever did along with two roommates when we were in college was just buying up some food and a keg and having 30 or so fellow students over that couldn't go home. Smoked turkey and a large smoked ham, all the fixings, good times, no pressure. There wasn't a piece of anything left over, either.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I had marijuana about 6 times yesterday. Also watched the parade on TV, smoked 2 cigars and watched football.

I smoked a bunch of pot, drank a bunch of wine, ate a bunch of food and watched a bunch of football.

Going to do the same thing today, but without football.
:bigass:

^^CRACKHEADS^^...Noone smokes weed any more. What did you two butt squares lace it wit..

(A.)Roach spray
(B.) Cocaine
(C.) Spray Paint
(D.) Your mama's (dead or alive) pussy juices
(E.) Your last lovers dried up CUM drippings

:bigass:

jack