Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hart & Huntington Tatoo Parlor, Las Vegas, NV

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
H & H Tattoo

I'll be in Vegas on business next week, and one of my "recreational" stops will be the very shop featured on TLC's Inked. Can't decide which artist to go with yet, but I'm getting a fairly easy cover-up of a messed up tat I got at age 19. I'll try and get someone to take my pic while I'm getting the tat, like Tiff did. Wish me luck!

That's awesome, BDM.

Make sure your pic is the same goofy "thumb's up" smile that Tiff flashed!

Will you be on an upcoming episode, I wonder!?

Nah, I don't wanna be on tv, so I won't sign the release. In case anyone is interested, I'll be getting the following tat on my left shoulder blade:

philliestat4hv.jpg

I need to make the Liberty Bell darker, probably black to cover my existing tat. The "Phillies" will be the colors shown, but below the bell. The whole thing won't be that big, maybe 3"-4" across, just enough to cover. Oh, and I'll be getting initials really small on the curve of the "s". Should look cool.

I was thinking about hitting up that shop myself. I got to nevada a few times a year, for family and shit, and I just caught a marathon of that show.

Hell, I'd sign a fucking release form.

I'm thinking about going to H&H myself. I'm going to visit my aunt this month so I'll see if I can't get some pictures of me happily getting tatted.

^^If only we could meet up there! Then, you could take my picture, and I'd take your picture! And that's all that'd happen... ;)

For real, it sucks that we'll miss each other in Vegas, but we'll hang out when I move to your neck of the woods, no doubt! :)

Saw 2 episodes of Inked last night, and I'm hoping I can get Joey to do my tat. I'm gonna give him free reign to modify my design as he sees fit, he's a really talented artist! Look for pics in 2 weeks or so!

Err...I'm sure it did. To clarify: I watched 2 episodes of Inked etc, etc.

WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE SURELY YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING FOOTIE ON THE TELLY OR AT LEAST THE 24-HOUR WAYNE ROONEY CHANNEL!!