Have you ever met someone and you instantly feel like murdering them?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
It happens to me all day, every day, every time I meet someone new or even interact with people on a daily basis, I literally want to get a ballpeen hammer and just go around SMASHING PEOPLE'S FAT FACES IN!!!

PILLZLOL!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Every time I flip to Fox News. Especially in the mornings.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yes, but we ended up being really good friends, so first impressions aren't necessarily always accurate (or they are, but it turns out you're actually really good at seeing past them and seeing the positives).

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It happens to me all day, every day, every time I meet someone new or even interact with people on a daily basis, I literally want to get a ballpeen hammer and just go around SMASHING PEOPLE'S FAT FACES IN!!!

PILLZLOL!!

I felt like that for awhile. Then I came out of menopause. Which should really scare people because the meds my doc put me on pulled me out of menopause - meaning I did not go through it. I have to go through that shit again someday. The only good thing about it is I am older and weaker and might not do as much damage should I surrender to those urges.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

eloisel

Forever Empress E
starguard: THank God for Old Age
I remember distinctly thinking it would be a good thing to slaughter a million pigs and spill their blood all over the middle east. It would certainly change a lot of perspective. And, I was thinking I should sell any investments in pork bellies.

Big Dick McGee

It's just that people are so fucking SELF-ABSORBED WITH THEIR TEXTING WHILE DRIVING THUS CAUSING JAMS AND ALMOST HITTING ME, AND WALKING AROUND BREATHING AND MAKING NOISES AND THEY SHOULD ALL JUST REALIZE THAT I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO MATTERS SO JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY, FATTIES!!

Big Dick McGee

Well, I am an American and I live in Southern California, for Christ's sake!

So...no, mostly I interact with Mexicans and El Salvadorans. And the occasional Armenian or Israeli.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
There may be a link between meeting a lot of people you want to kill and living in California. Just throwing that thought out there...

Big Dick McGee

Erm...yah...that was KIND OF MY POINT YOU ADDLE-BRAINED DULLARD! I HATE YOU AND I WILL DESTROY YOU!!

LEEEEEEROY JENNNNNKINS!!!!

CaptainWacky

BUt NOT HIS HOMEBOY DOCTOR HOUSE.

Big Dick McGee

I've literally seen Stephen Baldwin none times since I've moved to Southern California.

CaptainWacky

Would you help restore him?