Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEATHER!!!!!!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

GIT away from these guys!!!!!!!!! I MEAN IT. RUUUUUUUUNNNNNN............ I AM SERIOUS. THIS IS A DANGEROUS BOARD FULL OF CRIMINALS. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO.

Heather is my niece.

I am calling her mommy if she stays here. If you guys try anything stupid I will show you a WRATH you have not ever witnessed before. I HOPE I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. YOU BETTER TAKE ME SERIOUSLY.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

SEKRET CLUB

I have decided to start my own Sekret Society for women so we have an excuse to do things that our husbands, boyfriends or potential boyfriends will never know about because we are sworn to secrecy. It will be along the line of Skull & Bones only it is going to be Sekret. I will round up a bunch of my female friends to join and we will have SeKret initiations whereby we invite Chippendale dancers to perform unnatural acts in front of us, tempting us with their fleshly goods and flawless bodies. We will have monthly meetings where we eat chocolate, drink booze, smoke pot, have Botox injections, trash-talk men and plot how we will steal their money. Our guest speakers will include pole-dancing instructors who will educate us on the fine art of "How to Make your Man Horny in 60 seconds or less", which will also include homework because we will have to practice to see who ends up being the best pole-dancer after 3 months. Of course there will be a prize for all our efforts. Like.............liposuction or a gift certificate to your favorite plastic surgeon so you can have Angela Jolie lips.
Something like that.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
GIT away from these guys!!!!!!!!! I MEAN IT. RUUUUUUUUNNNNNN............ I AM SERIOUS. THIS IS A DANGEROUS BOARD FULL OF CRIMINALS. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO.

Heather is my niece.

I am calling her mommy if she stays here. If you guys try anything stupid I will show you a WRATH you have not ever witnessed before. I HOPE I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. YOU BETTER TAKE ME SERIOUSLY.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

Shut up, boozehag.

back on the subject of my Sekret Club............

All the sista's would be sworn to secrecy about our sekret rituals and stuff. For example, if one of the married members let a Chippendale dancer pull out his schlong, whip up a batch and shoot it all over her..........she would have to come up with a plausible explanation to her husband when she got home without giving up the Sekret Club.

On the other hand, this gives the single sista's an opportunity to meet new men. How?? you axe. Well, they could go down to their local firefighters station, say they are taking dancing lessons and they need a pole to practice on. I'm sure they would let her since they are all into physical fitness.

See............I like to think ahead of da game!

Heather said:
Um I think you have the wrong Heather.

PSYCHE!! I "threw that out there" to see if you are a dual. You obviously are new or you wouldn't have fallen for it. I wanted to see if you would come down to play.