HELLO DEXTER MORGAN

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dexter is good'n creepy this season. John Lithgow is the best.

Ishcabittle

the reporter has had her boobs out in every episode except the last one. every one! except one! not complaining!

Seph

Retired Account
lithgow is a fuckin legend... does any1 remember ricochet or raising caine?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Still only seen part of Season 3. John Lithgow has long been one of my favourites. In fact, I know damn well I state that each time he's mentioned here!

Seph

Retired Account
well excuse me mr fancy pants.

Ishcabittle

lithgow is a fuckin legend... does any1 remember ricochet or raising caine?

raising caine put lithgow on the map for me, way more than buckaroo bonzai.

Seph

Retired Account
did u not see ricochet with denziel washington? john l plays the big bad out to ruin washington early v early 90s raising cain is amasing.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Lithgow is fucking brilliant in Dexter. Best show on TV right now. Truly amazing season!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
"I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!"

61747832490159199712.jpg

OMG

Homosexuality is Gay!

Being an asshole since 1984
I'm just glad we're past the point where we will be forced to look at John Lithgow's ugly old wrinkly asscheeks. Don't get me wrong, Lithgow is awesome, I just don't need to see him nude, thanks.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
He's Mr. Henderson, for crying out loud! BOW BEFORE HIM

Weevil

There was a special advertised on HBO where Lithgow sang children Christmas carols or Puff the Magic Dragon songs on an acoustic guitar. At the same time Cliffhanger was being shown, which I watched. Seeing him be a jolly old man one moment and then a sociopath the next was unsettling.

"Do you know what real love is, Crystal? (pumps her full of lead) ... sacrifice."

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
He's written a great children's book about a kid musical prodigy who tries all the instruments in the orchestra before deciding to be a conductor. It's got some kind of catchy rhymy title..which I cant remember..good xmas present if you need to get something for kids aged around 5-9 .

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Probably with subliminal messages on how to kill in the bathroom.