Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, everyone

Tyrant

Something has happened. I'm feeling very at peace with the Universe.

Shall we have a nice convo over tea and crumpets, perhaps?

Sarek said:
No. I mean as in what are you plotting now.
You seem to solely thrive on negative stuff. I might be planning something, or I might not be. Either way, I consider it completely separate from a regular convo thread.

Grammour Boy said:
You work for a moving and storage company nowadays?
It's a private business I'm involved in. But I don't mean to give the impression that I'm complaining about the hours (I did agree to work them, of course.)

Zodiac said:
You seem to solely thrive on negative stuff. I might be planning something, or I might not be. Either way, I consider it completely separate from a regular convo thread.

Perhaps.

Zodiac said:
Shall we have a nice convo over tea and crumpets, perhaps?
I've just spent the morning baking... the apple pecan rolls are hot from the oven and some fresh ground kona is brewing. My kitchen smells wonderful.

And anyway.... what exactly IS a crumpet?

;)
mm

missmanners said:
I've just spent the morning baking... the apple pecan rolls are hot from the oven and some fresh ground kona is brewing. My kitchen smells wonderful.

And anyway.... what exactly IS a crumpet?

;)
mm
May I have a valerian-laced cookie? ;)

missmanners said:
I heard this echo all over the board. *snicker*

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar....

;)
mm

Looks can be deceiving. Sometimes a cigar IS just a cigar.

Until you light it and it explodes in your face.

crumpets are circular in shape and has a distinctive flat top covered in small holes. It has a resilient, slightly spongy texture eaten hot with a topping (usually butter), crumpets are crisp on the outside and very succulent on the inside. Crumpets are one of the mainstays of the English breakfast table.

Crumpets are served hot, usually with butter. Other popular accompaniments include jam, Marmite, honey, or cheese. Typically, crumpets are toasted.

aliens23dh4.jpg