Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is Some Advice BanPC

FederalAgent007

I am going to be really nice about this and would do well to listen to me.

The next time you decide to do something as stupid as this: keep "talking" to a young girl in a troubled marriage, a 21 yr. old girl with two small children who then leaves her troubled marriage thinking she is going to get something out of her cyber friend of two years, the cyber friend she thinks is single, whose X wife is a crackhead who left he and his TWO children homeless and penniless, an emotional wreck....can we meet at Disneyland to have sex for a week.........and someone AXE-identally calls you out on your lies not knowing your "girlfriend" is on the board............you better cover your sorry ass.

My advice. Tell her you are a liar, you have a sexual addiction problem, you cannot keep your dick in your pants. Give her a couple of thousand dollars "hush" money, tell her you are checking yourself into the insane asylum for your problem and don't do something that stupid again unless you plan on leaving your wife and two children to marry this person.

Don't blame it on me for outing you because you were being a dickhead online.

and try to keep your dick in your pants. Then get rid of all those spread-eagle pics on your compooter.

at the very least...........don't be calling the mother of your children nasty names like you were. That could have really been your undoing if she had found out............trust me, I did everything I could to stop this "unstable" person from contacting your wife, giving her all the emails, telling her everything. What I heard was bad enough, I didn't want to hear anymore.

another thing..........if you are referring to me ruining my marriage because I kicked my ex-husband's sorry ass to the curb for doing some stuff as stupid as you........save it.

I will go for the "insanity plea" once and try not to punish him for his stupidity...........he was a repeat offender.

^Used to be called the Dude Ranch Capital of the World. Now, it's the Recovery Ranch Capital of the World. If you have an addiction, Wickenburg has a clinic, albeit a pricey one.

Enkephalen said:
^Used to be called the Dude Ranch Capital of the World. Now, it's the Recovery Ranch Capital of the World. If you have an addiction, Wickenburg has a clinic, albeit a pricey one.

Aw, my beloved ENKIE has come to visit me in my jail! We have to make this quick sweetie. Let us get down to business shall we? *dips my babe and smothers her with kisses*

There is a Saint Lucifer #1
Saint Lucifer #2

possibly #3.

Kind of like missmanners when I first came here. There was missmanners#1, I really liked her, but all of a sudden I noticed a change on the board. Then I started snooping around and found out she got busted for illegal weapons. That is why you guys need to stay away from her when she starts posting all of her wild looking "trinkets" or whatever she calls them.

FederalAgent007 said:
There is a Saint Lucifer #1
Saint Lucifer #2

possibly #3.

Kind of like missmanners when I first came here. There was missmanners#1, I really liked her, but all of a sudden I noticed a change on the board. Then I started snooping around and found out she got busted for illegal weapons. That is why you guys need to stay away from her when she starts posting all of her wild looking "trinkets" or whatever she calls them.

There can be only ONE great SAINTLUCIFER and I am HE! All others merely attempt to emulate me in the hope of raising their own social standing. EVERYONE wishes to be the great SAINTLUCIFER! You know it, I know it and EVERYONE knows it.

I want you to whip out your cock, stick it waaaaaaaay down my throat, then when you are getting ready to explode............pull it out and shoot it all over my face so I can lap it up and swallow it.