Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HERE IS SOMETHING FOR YOU SAREK

Rov_is_a_Fag

YOU AND ALL YOUR BOYS UNDERESTIMATED ME. This is about the private sector vs the GOVERNMENT only in my case the feds and government employees have been as dirty if not dirtier than the people in the private sector. YOU MAKE NO GODDAMN MISTAKE ABOUT THAT..............there are more feds/government employees involved in my case than private sector. I said from Day 1 I was having a hard time distinguishing the criminals from so-called law enforcement the only difference is you are held to a higher standard of conduct. MAKE NO MISTAKE I WILL GET A COPY OF EVERY STATEMENT MADE BY THE SECRET SERVICE, ARMY, AF, FBI, USDA, DEA, THE WHOLE DAMN BUNCH OF YOU.

This is government malfeasance at its finest.............OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT, PUBLIC CORRUPTION. You and your ilk have libeled me for the last fucking time. I hope I make myself loud and clear.

I BET YOU BOYS NEVER DREAMED IT WOULD HAVE COME TO THIS. THAT IS HOW SMART YOU ARE.

IT IS THE NATURE OF POWER AND AUTHORITY TO JUSTIFY ITSELF SO THAT IT CAN CONTINUE TO LIE AND CHEAT THE PEOPLE IN ORDER TO RETAIN POWER.

Sarek said:
Do you wear tinfoil hats?
FUCK YOU DIRTBAG. YOU ARE ONE PERSON I WOULD LOVE TO MEET IN REAL LIFE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW TOUGH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES ARE WHEN YOU HAVE TO COME FACE TO FACE WITH THE PEOPLE YOU ABUSE.