Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is What is Most Disturbing to Me

FederalAgent007

When I first registered on this board and got wind of federal agents watching this board I thought I would be safe.

I would have been much safer on a board full of criminals.

or is there a difference?

Tell me something Eggs...........what does the law say about government employees who falsely create a criminal record on a private citizen?? It happened to me.
You say I have more in common with criminals...........are you referring to the criminals who sold illegal weapons or the government employee criminals?? which ones do I have more in common with??

the government employees who took $250 thousand dollars of taxpayer money???? I don't have anything in common with them because I didn't take any taxpayer money. As a matter of fact.............because of GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES i GOT A FALSE CRIMINAL CHARGE CREATED ON ME, A $9000 LEGAL BILL. THE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE CRIMINALS WHO DID THIS GOT TWO HUNDRED FITY THOUSAND DOLLARS OF MEDICARE MONEY.

BRING IT ON EGGS MAYONNAISE...........YOU ARE ONE OF THE FILTHY GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WHO ARE GETTING READY TO GET YOUR ASSES KICKED, EXPOSE YOUR AGENCIES, BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAl charges.

The OIG's office and the IRS branch in Fresno, CA are negligent in not investigating my claims then trying to resolve this. WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE PROTECTING???? EVERYONE ANSWERS TO SOMEONE. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU FUCKERS ARE STILL ON THIS BOARD. IT GIVES ME MORE AMMUNITION.

I HAVE ALL MY CORRESPONDENCE TO THEM TOO. SILENCE.........NOT A WORD FROM EITHER. SILENCE CAN BE MORE TELLING THAN SOMEONE ACTUALLY BEING RESPONSIBLE. BOTH AGENCIES HAVE ACTED IRRESPONSIBLY.

^way too many of you.
Don't include me..........when I am finished with some of you, you will see how sane I am.

FederalAgent007 said:
I HAVE ALL MY CORRESPONDENCE TO THEM TOO. SILENCE.........NOT A WORD FROM EITHER. SILENCE CAN BE MORE TELLING THAN SOMEONE ACTUALLY BEING RESPONSIBLE. BOTH AGENCIES HAVE ACTED IRRESPONSIBLY.

The Committe on Oversight & Investigations, SubCommitte of Federal Financial Mgt, Gov't Affairs on the Integrity of the Medicare Program.

I won't stop until they investigate the people behind it and the OIG's office who didn't respond.

We aren't talking chump change on this one.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Nope. I'm just a TKer who likes to be entertained by nutjobs. There are many of us.

You are also one of the people who harassed MEon this board. You, T, The Question, Mentalist.......to name a few. If Eric can press criminal charges against me for online harassment, what makes you think I can't do the same to all of you?? Put you through the process, make you hire a lawyer, have a criminal record created on you, spend a lot of money.

You, Gagh............the whole dirty bunch.

I like The Ghost Rider!! then there is Sardy who posted the new banner last year that said..........Sardy is Watching over you.

After about a month, I could actually feel him watching over me. Like he was in outer space on a space ship looking down at everyone deciding who he would protect and who would be sacrificed. He was protecting me.

Then there is VKD................he is hot.

Then there is Blade...........I thought he was hot at first but he has kind of thrown me lately so I am not sure about him.