Here's my public apology, Paulie

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Kiss my fucking ass.

jack

Jenna, I'm beginning to think you're a part of this :)

jack

But it seems like you've learned your lesson, so I'm willing to leave it (and you) alone.

jack

Well, you're right, it just doesn't add up. There are a couple of things I haven't told you either that I know make him a liar about this, too.

So whatever. I know it's him, and I'll never apologize to that fucker. For what, for him threatening me? He's a twisted little piece of shit. Fucked in the neck, and I'm sorry I ever put jammies on with him to watch cartoons, so to speak.

Dershocka

dershocka
jack said:
He's a twisted little piece of shit. Fucked in the neck, and I'm sorry I ever put jammies on with him to watch cartoons.

This will be a title to a gutters thread tomorrow. If it isn't already.

Lord Raffles

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ewww. Everybody was Kung Poo fighting.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Jack's a whiny little bitch; there's no denying it.

Tyrant

jack said:
Kiss my fucking ass.
Jack gets a letter from someone signed MX (Old initials of mine here) threatening his wife and referencing things I couldn't possibility know about. The doof thinks it's me, so after getting a hold on my laughter I tell him in I didn't send it, in a thread that has since been sent away.

Jack expresses doubts about the situation and PMs missmanners. Since I don't visit TK often anymore, I ask what was communicated. I offer to tell him what I inferred from the letter if he apologizes and never bothers me again.

Jack explodes.

The letter he received is very similar to one I received. I can't compare them, but it also contained strange references, and mentioned him. The silly little smiley face and other handwriting nuances were very, very similar to what I received.

Because the letter I got had specific, off-the-cuff details only a few people knew about (No, no dark secrets), there's a rather small list of suspects.

I confronted one of these possible rapscallions who denied sending. I won't name him, because at this point everyone would instantly believe it to be him, but I believe him when he said he didn't send it. Doesn't mean he didn't do it, only that I believe he didn't.

I could also be completely wrong on the connection.
I got an anonymous letter in the mail a few days ago, which I posted on TK. Shitstorm by PM resulted with Jenna at one point saying Paul (Tyrant/Messenger, etc) would forgive me if I publicly apologized for starting the thread and "left him alone". For some reason, Jenna PM'ed me with all this information about the letter 4 times, all the while insisting she knew nothing about it, someone was up to something, blah blah FREAKING blah. Paul wouldn't PM me directly, was suddenly speaking through her.
You're family has been threatened. Who cares if I forgive you? I offered only what I posted up there in return for a public apology, after accusing me publicly of threatening your family.

You might be in danger enough to warrant going to the police with this, but hey -- at least you win the Internet!

I think MM is Tyrant, to be honest. And that my little friends is CREEPY.
Ha! Jillian territory.
So, I'm done there til the truth is out about who sent the letter, and they own up to it.
Since you won't truly leave, and since we can't admit to something we didn't do, your only option is to wait a few weeks or months, and then come crawling back. Thus Spoke Paulie.

If anyone is interested, I will PM the letter Jack received.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I did not realize that the thread in question had disappeared. Why? What constituted its removal? Tyrant, do you have a copy of the entire thread? If so, I'd like to read the last several posts of it.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
So... basically, what it boils down to is that jack was

:ccg:

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Even if what you say is true, Jack comes off as much lees of a douche than you, Paul; and this comes from someone that's hated him for 5 years.

Tyrant

Not good enough.

Tyrant

Tyrant

The Dork Lord said:
Even if what you say is true, Jack comes off as much lees of a douche than you, Paul; and this comes from someone that's hated him for 5 years.
DAMN. ?

Welcome to Troll Kingdom!