Here's PROOF I'm not racist

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's PROOF I'm not racist..I got me a WHITE girl...A pretty blonde, blue eyed side chick...

A SNOW BUNNY, with Junk-In-The-Trunk and fake titties...

I'm just doing what our BLACK professional athletes are doing...They get a lil $$$ and trade up for a WHITE girl...

Ass Asss Sticker - Ass Asss Assss Stickers

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Is she from Canada and a man?

No and No...But her daddy is a former KKK member whose gay<<True story.

AND...His government name is Malcolm...Her daddy (Malcolm) and Her (Mary/Maria) may have a lil Mexican in their DNA...They seem to be darker than the average caucasian.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's another reason I'm not racist...I gave a redneck fellow $10 bucks, so he could eat...Why is this a big deal you ask...Because I truly believe that no white person should ever need anything from ME, ever...White people in America has the advantage over all other race who came over here on the ships...Yes! I hated help dude out, BUT you KNOW, I'm....

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's PROOF I'm not racist..I got me a WHITE girl...A pretty blonde, blue eyed side chick...

A SNOW BUNNY, with Junk-In-The-Trunk and fake titties...

I'm just doing what our BLACK professional athletes are doing...They get a lil $$$ and trade up for a WHITE girl...

Ass Asss Sticker - Ass Asss Assss Stickers

Damn! Damn! Damn!!...I had to get rid of MY caucasian white snow bunny lover thang, but I'll find me another white chick...That honkey was a straight up gold digger, she cost to much...I quit that bitch because she wouldn't shine my shoes, wash Wax MY Hummer H2's (2003 H2 SUV. 2009 Hummer H2 SUT) mow my lawn etc-etc. No worries though...Too prove I'm not racist I'll just get me another white girl<<<My Word Is My Bond....

And Another Thang Troll Kingdom
Are there any active snow bunny's available here besides missmanners? Who was seen March 9, 2023<<<
:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
12 reasons why I'm not racist...1. I don't smell like a wet dog. 2. I don't look like a anthropoid. 3. Police don't fear me. 4. People in general don't fear me when I approach them. 5. I have money. 6. I don't have a crack habit. 7. I paid 5 mexican's $1 over the minimum wage reqirement manicure my lawn. 8. I don't have half-breed kids. 9. I can speak English without sounding like I have a dick in my mouth. 10. Did I mention I don't smell like a wet dog? 11. I don't live in a trailer park. 12. I donated 63¢ a day to the jewish relief fund.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's another reason I'm not racist..I'm BLACK. AFRICAN-AMERICANS can not be racist, unless your a light skinned American-African<<Those people have the blood of slave masters, who disired chocolate over vinalla.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
fetchimage

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Another reason I'm not racist...My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together...If you have come to help me you are wasting your time. But if you recognize that your liberation and mine are bound up together, we can walk together, wether black or white...

Hug Black And White GIF - Hug Black And White Adorable GIFs

jack

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
Desmond Tutu

jack

fetchimage

jack

Only racist dumb black bastards steal other peoples shit and pass it off like it's theirs.

So yeah, you're a fucking racist.

jack

Keep posting in this thread and I'll start showing well hung compatriots of yours.

:bigass: