Heroes

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Must be something...because all of a sudden I'm finding all this shit I overlooked before.

Like this series. We just got Netflix streaming and I've been watch the 1st season in it's entirety and I'm simply amazed. It's so good. I am ashamed to think of what I was doing when this was being broadcast.

Hayden Panittiere is simply mouth watering. The storyline is beyond interesting, better than Watchmen, which I adored. It's been on like family all weekend.

4 seasons. Yum.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
After the first season it did go downhill, but it was still better than Torchwood!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The first season is the only one worth watching.

jack

Thank you. It's wicked fun.

jack

Well it was fun. just finished episode 7. now sleepytime

whisky

Boobie inspector
Season 1 is like watching a totally different series, a good ensemble peice.

Everything after that is just the Sylar show, and the only new powers on show are the writers super plot dropping power.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
No Jack, don't listen to them, the entire series was epic.

Yeah, no....it got real bad during the middle of the second season Run while you still can.

jack

OH GOD NOW WHAT DO I DO? I think there are some more episodes in the first season, I'm graduatng cardiac rehab this morning, so I'll finish watching it after. You know how it goes when you watch a season in it's entirety at once, it sort of becomes enmeshed in what you think?

If we could all be Heroes, what would each of our powers be?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd take the metal feet.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'd want to be able to steal everyone else's power. Because I'm a bitch like that.

jack

I'll take the mind reading.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'd take the power to turn turds into gold OR SOMETHING.