Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey bad dog.......

Welcome back asshole. If you ever get banned again just e-mail me , I will tell you how to get around it in quick. ;)

It must look pretty weird in this messed up world Jack lives in, where everyone has a vaginal opening in their necks.

Still. Good news for the Tampon firms.

Kefka said:
In addition to being tinypenisheadmen?

I reckon he does a kid's song about them whilst strumming a banjo. And dressed as a clown. Jack's neighbours have him pinned as the next Gacy, I hear.

Gagh said:
I reckon he does a kid's song about them whilst strumming a banjo. And dressed as a clown. Jack's neighbours have him pinned as the next Gacy, I hear.

hand.jpg

jack said:
Fuck you deeply in the neck, asshat.

Were you the REAL JACK, you would not be posting in the above manner. You would be seeking out little boys elsewhere or at the very least asking if the 'asshat' has a tasty little son of whom you may hopefully deign to take advantage.