Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY, BIG PIMP!

Tyrant

I don't know what state your big shrimpin', illiterate afro-American ass lives in, but in New York it's illegal to have an open alcohol container inside of a vehicle.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1254/112/1600/coldthang.jpg

We can plainly see that the container is open and not empty.

You've basically photographed yourself committing a crime. Not only that, but you've put it on the Internet and hosted it on a site you've been advertising ever since y0 a$!$! registered here.

OOPS. Right-click/Save. Perfect material to be immortalized in the Trollinomicon. Any other Darwin Award material for us, Johnny?

New Age Posting: The fun never ends!

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Messenger said:
I don't know what state your big shrimpin', illiterate afro-American ass lives in, but in New York it's illegal to have an open alcohol container inside of a vehicle.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1254/112/1600/coldthang.jpg

We can plainly see that the container is open and not empty.

You've basically photographed yourself committing a crime. Not only that, but you've put it on the Internet and hosted it on a site you've been advertising ever since y0 a$!$! registered here.

OOPS. Right-click/Save. Perfect material to be immortalized in the Trollinomicon. Any other Darwin Award material for us, Johnny?

New Age Posting: The fun never ends!

:devious:

Jack, what gives you the right to call a black man, a nigger? You'll probably die typing on a message board instead of making a decent living for your family. :laugh: When you finally take a dirt nap. Will you leave your family in dept? :devious:

What gives you the right to abuse the English language that badly? I've seen better spelling, grammar, and conceptual development in the retarded six-year-olds I work with over the summer.

It's an act.

No it isn't, it's a troll.

No it isn't, no one could be that ignorant.

Actually, anyone that would let someone take a picture of them violating the local container law is a retard. so the verdict is, it isn't an act. He really is that stupid.