Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Blackfoot

Hey Messenger. I ain't gone shut up no I ain't gone give up. I've been doing this shit for awhile now.

Then geedis is your dual. Either way, you and him are one and the same.

Wait until Commie gets a load of this: Blackfoot/NAP/TK's geedis creates a dual to pretend he has a fan 'down' with him!

My legendary status is well known. That's why I'm forced to debate with his duals.

Smell the pussy?

BLACKFOOT said:
Ask the mod of this "rectum malfunction"? He double checks IP's.
You admit yourself that you post at some Internet cafe. I think that's a very cheap way of throwing people off, because you're probably too stupid to learn how to use a proxy.

BLACKFOOT said:
My legendary status is well known. That's why I'm forced to debate with his duals.
I'm not jack, gnomekins. Anti-psychotics would do wonders for you, and the rest of the victims of his trolling who hallucinate him 24/7.

Messenger said:
You admit yourself that you post at some Internet cafe. I think that's a very cheap way of throwing people off, because you're probably too stupid to learn how to use a proxy.

Wrong again dawg I post from the mall for my protection. No! I don't know how to use a proxy, never needed to.

Messenger said:
I'm not jack, gnomekins. Anti-psychotics would do wonders for you, and the rest of the victims of his trolling who hallucinate him 24/7.

I was not referring to you, But you did bite.

BLACKFOOT said:
Wrong again dawg I post from the mall for my protection. No! I don't know how to use a proxy, never needed to.
well dog i must say that that must be truly the most fascinating and honest thing thy dogness had have has posted here truly and i wish to know, geedis - what naughty things is his dawgness doing on the internet other than pretending to be an illiterate african-american, that you need protection? Is jack the boogey-man in your sordid little fantasy?

we were talking, and i told you about my having to deal with jack's duals. i didn't say messenger was a dual.

and another thang

you didn't answer my question.

at the mall i don't have the copy and paste function.

Messenger said:
well dog i must say that that must be truly the most fascinating and honest thing thy dogness had have has posted here truly and i wish to know, geedis - what naughty things is his dawgness doing on the internet other than pretending to be an illiterate african-american, that you need protection? Is jack the boogey-man in your sordid little fantasy?

you'll have to ask phillip that. it's possible that he's just mocking me like so many other posters have done. jealousy rain on message boards i post at. word on tha street is that i'm a bad mothafucka.

and another thang

i thought geedis said he was a redneck? did you miss that?

Messenger said:
Ask a question in the first place, brotha blackfoot, and maybe I'll answer.

Nevermind. It's not that important. You're a playa hater dawg, so stop pretending.

Times up, sorry I left you without the words to impress you.

:laugh: