Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Brits...

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
How does it feel to have a hit sci-fi show that we're watching that you're actually ahead of us on? Are you still getting new episodes of Knight Rider?

It feels great ;) and FYI we frequently get episodes of SG1 before you guys, because when we air a show we show it from start to finish in one hit :D

I shit you not. I got a TV Zone a couple of years ago because of an article with Lexa Doig in it. And A-Team was a featured series on one of the channels. It freaked me out too.

EnglishRose said:
I bet it was on a little known cable channel (please let it have been on a little known cable channel)
I'm not sure where the thing is.

But I did find my Babylon 5 Security Manual. :bigass:

Neil said:
What else was under your bed, Rommie!? :D
Oh, that wasn't under my bed. Goddess knows what's under there. I keep meaning to clean underneath it, but keep putting it off for other things......like.....sleep.

That's ok. I think I just have cat puke under mine.

I thought you'd have some really cool treasures under there you could share with the rest of the group.

Neil said:
That's ok. I think I just have cat puke under mine.

I thought you'd have some really cool treasures under there you could share with the rest of the group.
No, I got treasures all over the rest of the room. ;)

whatdya mean, peppard is dead? I havent' seen that episode yet!
--> is kidding.

in regards to Dr Who, I find it kind of funny to for once have something earlier and get in on dicussions about it from the start, as oppposed to normally when I have to avoid being spoilered like mad.