Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey EGGS! Check it out!

Niiiiiice...

yet this is coming not from a guitar player, but from a drummer. Go figure! :)

(Mox plays, though. So I know a little bit.)

Telecasters have that absolute perfect grungy crunchy noisy sound, they really speak to me. Les Pauls and Strats are fine but they're almost too respectable.

Mox's uncle has a Strat from...eh...I can't remember exactly, but it's mid-50's or so...now that's a niiiiiiice guitar! Do you play?

I do, for 25 years (gasp!). I sold off my electrics years ago, no more band and no room, frankly... here are my acoustics though. A 1993 Sigma (Martin) 12 string and a 1998 Takamine G-Series.

gutars.jpg

I'm not so much a guitarist as a singer who plays guitar. :D

Oh, no. This 4:30 movie guy has a shitload of old stuff out, and he's favorited a shitload more.

I think I'm gonna see the sun come up today. :D

Shatna said:
I do, for 25 years (gasp!). I sold off my electrics years ago, no more band and no room, frankly... here are my acoustics though. A 1993 Sigma (Martin) 12 string and a 1998 Takamine G-Series.

gutars.jpg

I'm not so much a guitarist as a singer who plays guitar. :D

Very cool. I prefer acoustics, anyway. :)

^^ Me too!

Friday said:
Shatna, how the hell old are you, anyway? There hasn't been a 4:30 movie in NY for decades. ;)

I remember the time slot for a movie was from 4:30 to 6pm. And there was brutal editing involved, at times, to make the film fit.

Planet of the Apes Week was the best! :D

I'm. uh... twelve! :D

Yeah, it was hilarious how they managed to cut a two hour movie down to about an hour ten, plus commercials. Still, couldn't beat Ape Week!

Oh, and Friday... http://www.dvddrive-in.com/TV Guide/430movielogo.htm

Shatna said:
Telecasters have that absolute perfect grungy crunchy noisy sound, they really speak to me. Les Pauls and Strats are fine but they're almost too respectable.

I know what you mean.

EnglishRose 12!..ooops, I thought you were older ;)
curiousa2z ER, that means we can't do that...um..thing... now

And I was so looking forward to it..it's such a shame....we'll have to keep our eyes open for someone older ;) :D