Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY!!!! ELOISEL!!!!

She is also the person who warned me that EVERY person on these message boards are criminally insane people. I told her there were feds on them and that Tim and his dad started the whole thing..............she stuck to this:

There are nothing but thugs, criminals and insane losers on these boards. Thats why I can't talk to her about everything that has happened..........especially the "Sloppy Conspiracy" part. We had fun with it at the mall...........we pretended the USDA was after us after we bought a hamburger at the food court.

If she even knew a fraction of what I have chased down...........she would be the next person to have a heart attack.

Especially if I told her about Sissy.

Tell us about Sissy, Wheezie!!!

:::sits on floor with hands folded on lap:::

Lol - in my neck of the woods, Sissy normally is an affectionate name for one's sister or a very, very good female friend. Both of my sisters are dead and all my very, very good friends are men. So, I don't know what the hell she is talking about. I don't even know who Dawn or Robert is and I'm assuming she is talking about you when she mentions Jack.

eloisel said:
Lol - in my neck of the woods, Sissy normally is an affectionate name for one's sister or a very, very good female friend.

It could be a former neighbor. Someone you love like a sister. I miss my neighbor, her sister, her mother. I loved them because I considered them my family.