Hey Gagh, someone is impersonating you...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Check this out: Golf Digest Forums.

Whomever this is realized who I am over here, and started posting as you. Unless this is you, in which case, FUCK OFF, WANKER!!! ;) :bill:

Big Dick McGee

But...but....YOU AM GAGH!! :shock:

Big Dick McGee

Lover of Purple said:
Cool, Golf Digest forums!! :)

Yup, they are pretty cool. You can find info on courses in your area, get instruction, and find out about everything from balls to irons to drivers. It's a cool place.

Just be wary, SOME of the guys are pretentious assholes who claim to shoot in the 70's and are disdainful of beginners seeking help. Iowagolfpro is a really fucktard. But mostly, everyone is cool. I asked about the course I want to play while in Hawaii, Ko Olina, and I was told Michelle Wie plays there, but that the Arnold Palmer course at Turtle Bay is much better. I wish I could play both!

Big Dick McGee

He's a know-it-all who calls everyone a "hacker" if they don't have a single-digit handicap.

I mean, come on, he's a golf pro in Iowa for fuck's sake. That's like being a "cart boy" here on the East Coast.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
our carts have motors here in Vermont.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LOL LOOK AS THE AMERICANS BICKER AMONGST THEMSELVES WITH THEIR GEOGRAPHICAL STEREOTYPING - ALL NORTHERNERS EAT CHIPS AND GRAVY LOL I CAN DO THAT TOO ALL SCOTSMEN ARE TIGHT-FISTED AND LIKE DRINKING! PEOPLE FROM SOUTHAMPTON ARE INTERBRED! SO ARE PEOPLE FROM THE ISLE OF WIGHT! LOL!

EnglishRose

addle barn
Gagh said:
PEOPLE FROM SOUTHAMPTON ARE INTERBRED! SO ARE PEOPLE FROM THE ISLE OF WIGHT! LOL!

LIES all lies.

jack

LOL LOOK AS THE BRITS BICKER AMONGST THEMSELVES WITH THEIR GEOGRAPHICAL STEREOTYPING - ALL PEOPLE FROM SOUTHAMPTON ARE INTERBRED LOL I CAN DO THAT TOO ALL TEXANS ARE TIGHT-ASSED AND LIKE ANAL SEX! PEOPLE FROM UTAH ARE ALL RELATED! SO ARE PEOPLE FROM MARTHA'S VINEYARD! LOL!

EnglishRose

addle barn
Gagh said:
Oh, DEAR LORD, please tell me you're not a Scummer?

LOL there's a name I haven't heard in a while :D no, not a S'ton scummer, close though, I am a Brightonian :)

jack

I'm from Brighton too, only in Mass.

Big Dick McGee

I'M FROM BAASTIN AND I NEED A DOWLA FER A TOWNIC, SO I CAN PAAK MY CAA IN HAAVAAD YAD, AND I HATE cupcakeA'S LIKE WICKED BAD!

jack

I lived in Brighton, I think you're confusing Brighton with another part of town. But I used to ring the bell for the pizza truck for a slice and a tonic, and that was the best part of the summer sometimes.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
EnglishRose said:
LOL there's a name I haven't heard in a while :D no, not a S'ton scummer, close though, I am a Brightonian :)

Mentalist hails from Brighton, and I lived there for close to 5 years. I miss it summat chronically :D

(I'm from close to Portsmouth, born & bred, BTW).

Big Dick McGee

Isn't Portsmouth a band? Don't they sing that song, "Nobody Loves Me"?

jack

I thought Portsmouth was in new Hampshire. Beautiful little port.