Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Jack

FederalAgent007

You remember that threat you made to me about.........Wait till you try to fly......Wait till you try to board an airplane.

Now run along and tell your boss I am over here impersonating a federal agent you piece of shit. While you are at it..........tell someone in your agency the TRUTH. Tell them what has really happened over here cause it is going to hard for them to figure it out after you wiped out all incriminating threads and posts you BOYS have made. I have ALL of them.

You HAVE THREATENED ME THE LAST TIME. YOU HEAR ME BOY???? get someone from your agency who is higher up than any of the others who have visited this site. Maybe they will finally get their heads out of their asses and realize the gravity of this situation. They employ you...........they are liable for you.

Got it??? Get It???? You arrogant prick.

I have some info on jack that may be of use to you in your case, jill...

he actually works for the NSA and he was involved with the missile attack on the pentagon and the resulting coverup...