Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey MM

Loopy from TW said:
You said two weeks in DC it's been since May, what gives?

We forgot about you. We don't give a shit about you, you're worthless and no one cares. You're not important enough to be concerned about.

Damn, I sound just like your parents.

Sarek said:
We forgot about you. We don't give a shit about you, you're worthless and no one cares. You're not important enough to be concerned about.

Wow I must be somone for you to get this worked up about!

Then again I don't give a shit, you aren't a mod. I can bide my time in here.

missmanners said:
Did you submit the proper bribes dear?

;)
mm

Bribes be damned, You should let me back out because of my greatness and how I made this site great.

Loopy from TW said:

Are you sure about that?

Loopy from TW said:
To be sure. Even if you were, nobody would give a shit, that's how little you matter to me.

But if I were, I might have the ability to release you from daycare. Shouldn't you change your tone and start sucking up just in case?

Loopy from TW said:

Bribes be damned, You should let me back out because of my greatness and how I made this site great.

It was I who made this site great. Troll Kingdom had never seen such heavy traffic after I arrived. You were and still are barely a blip on the radar. It was right after they banned me to Daycare that their numbers began to drop severely. Check the timeline for yourself.

SaintLucifer said:

It was I who made this site great. Troll Kingdom had never seen such heavy traffic after I arrived. You were and still are barely a blip on the radar. It was right after they banned me to Daycare that their numbers began to drop severely. Check the timeline for yourself.

Actually I was put in DC long before you, check the time line

Judging by the site's stats, nobody gives a shit about

Sarek said:

you or this faggoty site. Go catch AIDS, you faggot.