Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Spidey

EnglishRose said:
you shouldn't bring other boards business here Chatty ;)

That's right. Thank you, English Rose. :)

Chatty, you are hereby issued an official Troll Kingdom warning for violating board rules against bring up issues from other boards.

The staff expects an email from you begging for our mercy. :bigass:

Just kidding.

I posted a small update in the game. However, it would be nice if I had a few more players... :( At least I still got you, and the few die-hard cool players to keep it goin' :) {{{{{Chatty}}}}}

A Karas - seeing as how I am no longer 'staff' over there and have more time, I'll be hapy to re-join, if you want the rum swilling doctor back :)

EnglishRose said:
A Karas - seeing as how I am no longer 'staff' over there and have more time, I'll be hapy to re-join, if you want the rum swilling doctor back :)

What? When did that happen? I wish you were still on staff. You rule! :)

The Black Pearl just isn't the same without you. So, hell ya' I want the doctor back. :D {{{{{ER}}}}}

They'll probably be announcing it soon.

Warning? You can take your warning and..... {{{{{{{{{{Spidey}}}}}}}}} :love:

Welcome back, Doc, Angie's got your place all shipshape ;)

Now we just need to figure out how to get Doc Rae on board since we're already almost at sea ;)

EnglishRose said:

That's a mistake...

It makes more sense to have mods with common sense rather than have the place over run with rulemongering asshats like Jid, Rov, and Orph...

Can you talk them into retiring? ;)

Me, tease you? Never!! :who?me?:

That's as big as that one gets. I can't remember where I got it but I think I resized it.

Actually, I found it and it is a little bigger ;)

angeloffire18wf.jpg

HeroicFool said:
That's a mistake...

It makes more sense to have mods with common sense ......

Awww Foolie are you saying I have common sense ;) that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me