Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Tamar........

Just so you know.............I am tired of being stalked by an obsessed nutcase loser like you, you shall be dealt with soon, you are going on ignore so try to get my attention as much as you want...........it won't do any good. YOu are going to prison..........probably not as long as your brother, but you are going.

You are the biggest loser criminal I have ever encountered. Go steal something and pawn it.

Obsess over Bubba.

FederalAgent007 said:
Just so you know.............I am tired of being stalked by an obsessed nutcase loser like you, you shall be dealt with soon, you are going on ignore so try to get my attention as much as you want...........it won't do any good. YOu are going to prison..........probably not as long as your brother, but you are going.

You are the biggest loser criminal I have ever encountered. Go steal something and pawn it.

Obsess over Bubba.

No. I am on IGNORE because I OWN you. Now take your fruitcake obsessions about criminal this and criminal that elsewhere. Stop reading so many crime novels you dumb hag. Try a fucking Harlequin romance sometime. Lord knows you are not getting any. Shit. What a fucking douchebag. 'You are going to prison' this and 'you will pay' that. Gets fucking old. I checked your threads. That is your ONLY tactic. Try something original bitch. As for pulling your crime shit on a TROLL site, you are an even dumber fuck than I give you credit for. Now go snort some talcum powder you cunt. Obviously you are so dirt-poor you cannot afford the real shit.

By the way, let us not forget who called who. YOU called me over to DC. I obliged because I am but a gentleman. You are a fucking raging lunatic. I put you in your place here on TROLL KINGDOM and it is too much for you. Fuck. Grab a box of tissues and cry me a fucking river.

SaintLucifer said:
Still can't get a date bitch? Too FUGLY? Probably you continue to spew your bullshit to any prospective fat-assed bald fuck who learns you are a total psycho.

If I am so FUGLY.........why do you continue to obsess over me?? why do you continue to hang on every word I say, why do talk to everyone who will listen to you about me?? You don't know me, I have never met you and never want to meet you except to watch you be sentenced in court. You act like some love-sick kid who obsessess and obsesses and obsesses over someone you thinks you are a loser. You don't stand a chance in hell with me. Never have, never will. I hate being on the internet with you, tried to get away with you and you put your minions out to find me. Who is the whacked one?? I try to get away from a loser like you and you keep on an on and on until I am forced to put you in prison where you belong.

fat-assed bald fuck??? who are you talking about??? I went out with a guy who didn't have a dick. *Jillian looks bewildered* why do you care??? because you are obsessed with me, you cannot have me, I hate you, I do not want your attention and have told you over and over and over and you just don't get it.