Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY TYRANT!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

How do I post a comment from another thread like this one:
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77580

I only want to show your post so I can respond to it so everyone doesn't have to scroll all the way down to #17. I have seen it done here.

Anyway.................I haven't posted, nor have I attempted to registered on Wordforge since I was banned three years ago. The board never had any appeal to me so why would Tamar even mention my name much less lump me in with Saint Lucifer???? I have no idea who he is but if you axe me he is a pretty good troll to be kicked off every board like I have.

I must be some kind of threat to them though I cannot imagine why???? I don't even look at the board with the exception of a few links DS posts here.

I can tell you this much..............the only board that has had the balls not to ban me or keep me confined to one fora is Brawl-Hall. I have flamed and trolled the crap out of them too.

Sure..............they move my posts to the Dumpster, but they never have banned me. What does that say about all the other boards?