Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Jillian!!!!

Well, well, well.....................look who the cats drug in!!
Why would I come to ExIsle??? Isn't Cait on that board???? You guys need another place to harass me, file charges against me, post my criminal record and tax return.

NOFUCKING THANKS.

Go back to your poker board Darth.....................funny how you pop up all of a sudden.

JillianBacardi said:
Go back to your poker board Darth.....................funny how you pop up all of a sudden.

All of the sudden?? I post on TK every day.

You still don' t think I own TK do you??

DarthSikle said:

Funny, when we texted each other a couple of months ago you said you hardly come to this board anymore, you are too busy on the poker board.

Fuck off Jack. You and your fuck up GOOF OFF cronies who think they are so important in their government jobs.

May I remind you, if you didn't have people like me who work in the private sector.....who would pay your fat salary?

After I ask the judge to issue a court order for the records of this board, I will show him where my criminal record was posted and where my Tax Return was posted. Then I will charge the people responsible with something criminal. Something that will stick.

DarthSikle said:

See.....this is what happens when you lie DarthSikle. You always end up tripping yourself up somehow then you lose a lot of credibility. You should be ashamed of yourself, but if you aren't................your three daughters will teach you shame cause they will catch you in every lie. Count on it.

Women are good like that.