Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hom-Sha-Bom (Twiztid)

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
You're whole life's about to change in the next 20 seconds as you glance there's a lady running at your car half-naked bleeding from her neck to her chest and 4 guys chasing her with axes and they look fucking possessed without thinking you unlock the door and lend a hand before she gets in your car they're approaching and coming fast hit the gas and she won't stop screaming she keeps saying over and over that she was mauled by a demon blood so much blood it was unreal she'd go quiet for a second then go nuts and grab the steering wheel just calm the fuck down you're scaring the shit out of me I'm gonna take you to the hospital and leave you in the lobby you're gonna be fine side-swiped in my blind side by a deuce and a quarter(?) with one headlight just then I looked her right in the face and seen two glowing eyes peering out of a pillow case now what the fuck was that? I think your friends are back hey lady wake up you're bleeding all over the dash as I pushed her on the shoulder she turned around and bit me first the guys with the axes and now this bitch wants to kill me?

chorus

now they're on the side of us I can either run us both off of the road or crash into a school bus I'm looking out and I see one of my front wheels go bouncing off a tree and now it's headed for my winshield *crash* pieces of glass are in my throat and this bitch is in the front seat laughing like it's a joke and now I look and see 'em coming walking they got their axes... ... I'm kind of woozy and I'm startin' to trip because this bitch must've bit a fucking hole in my wrist I feel it throbbing like a heart attack but I can't think about that and all I see is the end of a bloody axe come smashing through all of my windows on both sides and all these hands grabbing us out the ride the choke-hold supplied and I'm flung across the street face-first and I'm so weak that I can barely even speak

actually, the lyrics aren't as cool as I wish they were. How sad. I'll stop now

And that funny audio clip comparing the crazy similarities between Lincoln and Nixon.

I heard it a few years ago. But I can't find it anywhere now, and the guy who had it before is afraid of me now so I can't ask him.